Wednesday, March 3, 2010
I obsess. These obsessions come and go, but when I'm into something I'm REALLY into it.
Here are 5 current ones:
1. Making art with vintage paper. It's like I'm a kid again, only now I can cut and paste much better.
2. Books about "Africa". I don't really like using the generalization "Africa" to describe such a vast and diverse continent. Nevertheless, the Congo, Libya and Nigeria are 3 countries I've read about recently.
3. Lady Gaga. Yes, I admit it. She's just so outrageous I can't not look! And "Bad Romance" is a fun song to dance to ok?! (why do I feel so ashamed??)
4. "Bones" the TV show starring Emily Deschanel, David Boreanaz, and (my fave) Michaela Conlin. I won't try to describe it here...watch it yourself!
5. And, well, looking for the next TEFL job I guess. Sending my stuff out into the world and prayin that the right door will open. (p.s. I got this image from www.etsy.com/pixelwildchild it matched so well how I'm feeling about the job hunt today. Visit her shop the stuff is gorgeous!)